My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Three Monkeys + West End + Iphone + Kathi = Happy Hayley =)









My beautiful friend Kathi and I have a Three Monkeys tradition. All I really do with the girl is eat. But I love her like my right arm...We have our weekly iced mochas (only on soy of course) and I generally get nachos or cake (we all know how much I love cake), but this week I switched it up and had a chicken pesto and sun dried tomato Turkish bread sandwich.



It was fan-fricken-tastic =)




Monkeys in 3 Monkeys... go figure...




1 comment:

  1. my favoriteeeeeeeeeeeee cafe in brissy seriously if you tag your self there my name will pop up about a dozen times ahaha we need to have coffee there again!!!! ohh and that yoghurt was sooooo friken delishemo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!