My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Monday, June 20, 2011

ohhh Jenna Marbles....

...... The funniest blonde on youtube.


Jenna Marbles is a young, pretty, blonde comedian who is the epitome of unorthodox humor. She takes the time to criticize anything and everything - including herself , whilst using funny voices, crazy makeup, wigs, insane self written jingles, awkward faces and obscene language to contribute to the laughter. I absolutely love all of her videos and I really doubt that I will get tired of her antics anytime soon. If you haven't heard of her - where the eff have you been??? 

I have pasted a few of my all time favorites below. 
Love her shit =)




5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! This girl is so hilarious! I've watched all of her videos hahahaha

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I've watched the 'how to trick people into thinking you're good looking' video before and it makes me laugh every time! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Really great blog! The pictures are beautiful!
    I'm so far from you (I live in Lille, northern France...) but, if you want, you can visit my blog "Les candides de Jérôme". And, please, let me a little comment!
    Kisses!
    Jérôme

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this chick I just laughed so hard I hadn't seen the first two ones but the last one is one of my fave fucking hilarious!! x
    http://abagofdimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!