My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Monday, August 22, 2011

Getting ghetto at Winterbeatz =)















I tried to upload some videos for you, but my computer was getting her evils out =(

On Saturday, My best friend Cassann and I decided to go to winterbeatz, basically because I was hoping that 50 cent would ask me to be his wifey/baby mama (he didn't btw - devo). I also ran into my little sister Georgia (the redhead) and her friend Emma which was nice. We only got the general admission tickets but we were lucky enough to be pulled into the bling ring (VIP) by a really nice security guard so we got to see 50 up close. G-Unit were smoking jays on stage, Lil Kim was grabbing her crotch and swearing and Mario was serenading us with his gorgeous voice. Overall it was an awesome concert. I had so much fun =)

How was everyones weekends? xx


13 comments:

  1. Ahh my gf went to Winterbeatz! I wasn't organised enough with my ticket unfortunatley :( I heard it was great but her favourite (other than 50 of COURS) ... was Mario!!

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah :))

    You seemed to be having lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful

    I invite you to my new blog.
    The perfect gift. http://trabajoartesano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your bright shorts with the black. I can't believe 50 didn't pick you out from the crowd with that look! Glad you had a great time :)

    Fi xx
    http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shorts. Love how you paired it with sheer leggings. You never know on the 50cent thing :D

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great day, love the post!

    www.thechicappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey babe, glad that you enjoyed the concert. You look so adorable...

    P/S:I checked out your blog twice today. Love it! ;)

    xoxo,
    www.fashionandnumber.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks great

    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    www.mystylishlittlesecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you girls all look gorgeous!
    and thank you for the follow
    I am following back now ;)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! Im sure you had a lot of fun. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, following you back xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!