My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where the EFF have I been?

My slack ass has been a little slow with the posts lately, so here is an update. I am back living with my mum and little sisters and loving it. I have lived out of home for a while now and its really special bonding with them all over again. 

Here are some pictures of my beautiful little sister Kate at her grade 7 graduation. 





I also filmed a music video where I played a homeless girl who turns into a hooker and later contemplates jumping of a bridge, which was a tonne of fun. The crew were amazing and I had a wonderful makeup artist/hairdresser named Desiree that made me all dirty and homeless looking. Here are a few pictures my mum took. I cant wait to see the video =)







I also went to stereosonic two weeks ago but forgot to take photos - here a few of the ones I managed to get...they are terribly blurry, but whatevs.






I also caught up with my friend Rachel over some sushi which was awesome. She has just returned from a 3 month holiday in LA, so we definitely had mountains to catch up on. 


Can I also add that I am rather excited for Christmas  and all of the irreplaceable family time and delicious food that it brings. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a fabulous time x  

12 comments:

  1. Nice family photos hayley--yes...you have been gone for awhile. Hope yopu are ok moving back home. I want you to have a happy, healthy and posperous year in 2012.

    Merry Christmas!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music video?! You'll have to post it here when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so cute of your sister. Congrats to her. I'd love to see the music video. I'm curious to see the make-up, hair and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their dresses, so cute!
    You were in a music video? How fun! You should give us a link to it or something.
    Merrrrry Christmas! :)

    ❤Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! I would love to see your music video :) so, certainly share the link when it's available ;)

    happy holidays!
    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh exciting! I hope we get to see your video :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look amazing..

    Merry Christmas..

    I am following you, follow back please..

    www.triggermyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the video!! Hope you will post ii as soon as it is ready! Merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u for your cute post!
    I must say that u look so god dame pretty!
    xoxo//Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun time. can't wait to see the video

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!