My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hawaii Hiatus.


First of all, I am extremely apologetic for being a lazy blogger over the last month. Let me explain - I have been errywhere over the last three weeks and I have been having such a ball that I haven't really had the chance to sit down and update my posts. 

But I am back!! I have been in Hawaii and New York and now I have finally settled down in LA for the next few months. I absolutely, positively have fallen head over heels for this beautifully sparkled city. I never want to leave!!

My gurl Nina and I have been having a better holiday than I imagined in my wildest dreams!

Hawaii was so chilled out! We went on an awesome boat trip and literally jumped into the middle of the ocean and swam with wild dolphins. It was one of the most amazing, beautiful things that I have ever experienced in my entire life. They are such elegant and gentle creatures and I feel so blessed to have observed them in their natural habitat. We ate great food, drank beautiful cocktails, saw fabulous tribal shows and spent hours relaxing in the sun. Here are some of our beautiful memories =)




































New York was amazing too... I will post some more photos very shortly. I hope everyone is having a fantastic March x

27 comments:

  1. wow, nice to see you're back! those photos are so awesome.. Hawaii and all the beaches and sun look simply heavenly. you're so lucky to experience all that! :) of course you looked fabulous while doing it! ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you girls are having such an awesome time. I'm glad you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! :-) I am super jealous that you are LA, I miss that amazing place! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you have a real fun & enjoyable days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't say how jealous i am that you could visit so many places :O
    the pictures look like you had a lot of fun.
    and you're so beautiful on every single picture ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! Hawaii looks AMAZING. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful! And I love all the photos! You look amazing in every shot and the seaturtle wow - I really want to see one! Wish it was me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog! i hope you can visit mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm happy to see and hear that you had a blast in hawaii! i would looove to visit hawaii one day. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh you girls are gorgeous! Looks like you're having so much fun! Miss you Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are back .I wish I was there too with you .

    You are a fun and pretty girl.
    Love you :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these pictures. I visited hawaii a few years ago and have been dying to go back. so so pretty there! and girl - you do some mean eye makeup! gorgeous!! so glad you've had fun - you certainly have been to some amazing places!

    XO, A

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u so much cutie, i just love your makeup! :)
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love Hawaii. It's a great place to relax and do whatever you want! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! I loved this vacation-book!!
    Beautiful you :-)


    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really amazing pictures! It looks like you had a great time. Thanks dear for commenting on my blog and for following me! You have also a great blog so follow back! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh I love finding Brisbane bloggers, hello fellow Brisbaner! I am exceptionally jealous of your travels. Looks like you had a great time :)

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool cool photos

    kisses girl,
    Nicol

    www.fashiontnt.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know how jealous of you I am :). Amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that pineapple! Must be funny drinking out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your holiday sounds, and looks, amazing! All of the beach photos have me swooning :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg, looks like you guys are having an amazzzing time!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love k

    ReplyDelete
  23. your face was so very kind,and your so lovely..i followed you, followed me back thanks!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really great pictures, I love all this! ^^ I really envy you ;) ♥
    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)
    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!